Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Week My Man Comes Home

My life runs in cycles. Two weeks with my man away, one week with him home, then back to work he goes for two weeks.

The week my man comes home, our whole schedule goes out the window. I've been trying to change that with school starting, but it is just weird. I used to put off making any decisions about the week he was home, just to see how he was feeling and if he wanted to do that particular thing or not. Now I just go ahead with my life, and he just has to fit into it.

I know it isn't the exact way he would want it, but it is very hard to change my life every two weeks. I like the life I've made for myself and James, and I would love to include Ron in it, every day, but alas, that is not how our life is right now. I hope Ron can adjust to our lives and our routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment