Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Why We Moved To Raymond

Ron left today. My sweetheart works up north for two weeks, then he comes home for a week. I always feel pretty down the day after he leaves. Now for the reason I moved back to Raymond.

Family

My mom called me this morning to ask about something and realized I was having an off day. She didn't try to cheer me up, she didn't ask what was wrong, she left me alone. Exactly what I needed today. All I needed someone to call to let me know they care. I have the best family in the whole world.

This weekend we had a family get-together. Jesse and Michelle flew over from Wales and we really enjoyed the visiting time with them. The only people missing was most of Dale's family and all of Curtis' family. I'm glad Lynette came anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment